Bond Cleaning NZ can provide a wide range of commercial cleaning and maintenance programs for our clients throughout Auckland. By selecting staff for their integrity and work experience in cleaning for commercial purposes, we ensure all of our clients assets are maintained to the best possible standard and all work environments are kept sparkling clean to ensure your staff and clients enjoy a safe, healthy workplace.
Our cleaning team have earned themselves an excellent reputation for over-delivering, which is why so many of the prominent firms around Auckland choose us to provide a level of cleaning for commercial premises that is flawless. What's more, we offer extremely affordable and competitive rates!
Whether you need a regular scheduled cleaning service for your office or commercial premises, or you need a complete top-to-bottom cleaning service to prepare for an end-of-lease move, Bond Cleaning NZ will take the time to understand your needs so that we can tailor the perfect cleaning service or building cleaning service at a price that simply won't be beaten.
We offer cleaning services for a wide range of cleaning services for commercial purposes, including:
• Private Hospitals
• Nursing Homes
• Medical Clinics
• Office Buildings
• Shopping Centres
Our cleaning services for commercial premises can be tailored to suit your individual requirements. Some of our most often requested services include:
• Glass cleaning
• Factory cleaning
• Overhead dusting
• Supply of toiletries
• Building maintenance service
• Cleaning walls and ceiling
• Emergency flood damage service
• Acoustic ceiling tile cleaning
• Sanitary napkin disposal
• Professional carpet steam cleaning
• General garden maintenance service
• Venetian blinds & curtain cleaning
• Complete builder's cleaning service
• Waste disposal either by skip or truck
• Supply of cleaning chemicals & sundry items
• Stripping & resealing to all types of floors
• Supply or rental and cleaning of floor (walk-off) mats
To book a free quote or to find out more, just contact us.